Sunday, November 12, 2006

today

is it true borat the movie is funny?

today i went to church, didn't go last sunday because i was in new york, today was lovely, after that my girls called to bang kabozi and then we ended up on an impromptu progie where we spent hundreds of dollars on shoes. i needed boots anyway for the cold so i think it was a good investment (aren't shoes always?)

i have to go to work tomorrow and it's such a bummer. i almost wish i did a fast food restaurant job but it's ok i think i'm doing ok for my age.

on the age issue, someone called to ask me when my 25th birthday was and i was in shock, and said i am turning 22 in december as a joke but she took me seriously. i came to my blog and saw that in my first entry of the previous blog i had said i was 21, sorry for that typo people i'm 24, i turn 25 next july.

i don't know if i'm allowed to say this but, chatting with donald semambo today, i found out that ninsiima's dad is museveni's brother and that made a whole lot of stuff clear for me especially since i bashed the first family and then her name was in the next paragraph. so many apologies again. i still have to go for plastic surgery from the way my jaw dropped in shock.

i went out with some guy for dinner, he is sweet. i've known him for about 2 years now, and he has everything going for him - has the cutest lips and a dress sense from 5th avenue, and he is quite the saved one,funny, charming, you name it, man is doing his PhD and i need that since i'm doing my masters and believe it or not people are intimidated by that. anyway back to the guy, he is really doing well, with his ride and mansion that has women all over him and all that, so everything should be all set for us to ge together and begin life as a couple, right?

wrong. man likes me, so he says, but while he was declaring his "constitution" and manifesto, which by the way shocked me because i thought we were on a platonic package here,

K'S FACE SHOWED UP IN MY HEAD.

why should a man who dumped me ruin it for all men?
isn't that what's happening here?

mommy is trying to figure out whether she should go for chemo or try some of that other stuff like kevin trudeau's recipes/advice.

i need someone to tell me if i should watch Borat.
God bless

6 comments:

Saadiq said...

go watch borat..thats if ur ready to come out of the movie really angry for the movie being annoyingly funny!!ure 24 going on 25?????

Unknown said...

You should watch Borat.

Now you gotta bring this back one mo 'again. There is actually a guy who dumped you? Who did he dump you for, Miss Universe?

Saadiq said...

@Media..i was asking myself the same question but i had to really think about the Miss Universe bit..isnt it abit racist?i mean it's only earth that participates...how about pluto,mars and uranus?..forgive me but i still believe we arent alone in this world and Area 51 is actually a US govt base carrying out research and tests on aliens and UFOS they have captured!!

Iwaya said...

I still don't quite know how to react to those entries that keep ending with updates on your Mum's situation. It is so raw and true and disturbing. Yet it guts me completely. I will be saying a prayer for her and you.

eddiie said...

man is doing his PhD and i need that since i'm doing my masters..........

Now that is what i call focus...PHD-M?....ITS A FAMILY...HOW I WISH YOU WOULD TELL ME WHEN THE TWO OF YOU WILL GET DOWN THE CHURCH STEPS....

eddiie said...

By the way talkin about age..turnin 25 might be turnin 30...not meant to hurt you but that is the calculations when it comes to babes...or beauties i would always flatter...not really they are for real anyway..